Sports passionate writers for +50 people startup - RunRepeat.comtitel
We're looking to hire 5 content marketers, each focusing on one of our 5 new categories: hiking, basketball, training (gym, crossfit), sneakers and soccer.
Other than being an excellent writer, applicants must fulfill at least two of these:
- be passionate about one of the 5 new categories
- know about outreach/link building
- be comfortable with numbers/analytical work
The job is all about writing _in depth_ articles and attract attention towards them. For your inspiration, check out these examples of articles we've done on our running category. As you can see, this is quality work - not any quick and dirty writing here:
Why this is an awesome job:
- Work as much as you like, whenever you like and from wherever you like. Take as much vacation as you like, whenever you like.
- The company structure is flat and if you want to, your responsibility can grow quickly.
- We have a list of nice perks, e.i. the company pays for tools, courses and books, the company pays for your gym membership or similar and so on. We also meet once a year. This summer, we'll go to Italy. All is paid by the company. Previously, we were in Thailand. It's optional to join.
- You're joining a company in growth. Two years ago, we were 4 people, last year 12 people. Now 50. We have 2 million monthly visits and have been mentioned in New York Times, Wall Street Journal, The Guardian, Washington Post and +100 other newspapers.
- You'll be creating stellar content and have an impact.
Jens Jakob Andersen