Business Process Analyst II at Kronos
Business Process Analyst II
Location: Boston – Massachusetts – USA, Branchburg – New Jersey – USA, Houston – Texas – USA, Indianapolis – Indiana – USA, New York City – New York – USA, Remote – None – None
This is a remote opportunity!
The Business Process Analyst is responsible for working with Professional Services leadership on reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating Services business processes, business systems and user needs to achieve process and change improvements and to improve overall compliance results. This position is ultimately responsible for producing key metrics and analysis on project implementations, project health, and services delivery.
- Responsible for all metrics and analysis for professional services compliance, including quarterly executive summaries for senior leadership.
- Creates ad hoc reports on demand and manages all data requests from the services team.
- Assess and analyze existing processes and data to identify improvement opportunities and present findings to stakeholders for discussion.
- Identify and establish process metrics to help monitor measure and provide feedback on process performance.
- Serve as a change agent to foster a continuous improvement culture and help simplify, standardize and automate business processes.
- Develops and implements processes to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services.
- Develops policies, methods and procedures to supporting and lending on improvement of business processes and in support of change management.
- 2+ years of experience in related field (i.e., change management, process improvement, project management, engineering, technical operations).
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access with VB programming capability.
- Experience in process design, technical writing (process documentation) and development of methods and procedures.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly preferred (i.e., Engineering, Computer Science, or similar technical degree).
- Experience in Technology or Professional Services desired.
- Change management and process improvement experience preferred.
- Displays working knowledge of process and change management models.