Contracts and Grants Lead at PRA Health Sciences
Contracts & Grants Lead
Job Locations- | US-Remote
The Contract Lead will be responsible for the commercial relationship with sites involved in clinical trials including work from contract and amendment language, budget negotiation within the established timeline parameters. The Contract Associate is able to perform in a fast paced environment, able to create and reset priorities as the need arises, identify and raise issues before they become critical, and adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organization.
- Able to consistently surpass the requirements of the Contract Associate I, II and III with a high degree of autonomy.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills; able to independently prioritize multiple tasks.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently and use initiative to anticipate/resolve issues and complete tasks.
- Shows a commitment to and demonstrates the ability to consistently perform high quality work with minimal management oversight.
- Read write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required.
- 3-5 years Experience with contracts.
- Bachelors Degree or international equivalent.
- Three or more years Industry experience required.
- Prefer JD or advance degree.
- Understands project management and service delivery.
- Creative problem solver, skilled in risk management and leadership.